This season is so interesting for me.
I have peace in the most un-peaceable situations. I have a sense of clarity in the most confusing situations. I’m speaking, no, I’m thinking, and seeing the manifestation, the answer, the solution to what I speak and even think with quicker rapidity.
At the same time I feel as though I am at a standstill in certain areas of my life and of course there is that daily struggle of knowing who I am, what I am made of and not yet fully walking in it.
Now for those who know me, when I find myself in a place like this I seek. And in seeking this is what I found, the instruction for the season so to speak.
1.) Pay closer attention in prayer/worship and to that and those which surround you for we are in a new season where now we must be living and going about our days on purpose for THE purpose.
2.) Trust can’t be in that which is tangible, in emotions/feelings/thoughts, people, lifestyle, opinions (our own and others), or what situations appear to be. Trust has to be in that which is stable and can’t fail, which for me is my faith in God.
3.) Hearts and postures need to be right. This is not a season of emotions/feelings. Even in the most difficult situations with the most difficult people one must walk upright and in love. Despite whether it feels good or not. There are times and seasons for everything and what may have been allowed in one season may not be allowed in this season. Know where the grace is resting. The reigns are tighter so to speak and it is not to be business as usual. For the moment anyway.
4.) Stop playing the victim. Put on your grown up pants, face the reality of your situation (rather than live in the denial of it), admit to your mistakes (rather than put the blame on others) and allow the TRUTH to set you free, literally for some.
5.) Work the principles and sow with a purpose. Name your seed and be specific and consistent until you see the full harvest.
6.) Become a man/woman of integrity, character and of your word. Mean what you say and say what you mean. Don’t settle. A man/woman’s gifts may make room for them but it is their character that will keep them there.
7.) Prepare yourself (inside and out), your dwelling place and your finances. Get stuff right and in order.
8.) Embrace SPACE / DISTANCE for we have not been this way before.
9.) Write the end of your story, literally, then Speak it, Believe it, Walk in it and watch it manifest
KNOW that we are in a New Day, a New Year, a New Age and no experience will be the same this year, every day will be different with different instructions, different declarations and different opportunities. It is no longer about what He said, it is about what He is sayING. Fresh Rhema for where you are at. Focus one day at time, forget the past and don’t be concerned with tomorrow for even the past which is present will be new, though it might not possibly make it to your tomorrow. Do not fear for the transitions of this year will be smooth and seamless. Situations and cycles that appear to be the same as those from your past, and those which will even end the same as those from your past will have different results. Doing things out of routine this year will be of no effect. We won’t last off yesteryear’s Word, instruction or Anointing. If we are not seeking daily, hearing daily and obeying daily we will possibly miss it. Everything is new and fresh despite what it appears. Wake up with that expectation ready to see what the day holds and know that if you are praying His will to be done then all that happens in that day is His will, yes, even the heartache and the tears.
4 comments:
This is the first time I have read your blog and I must say that I was blown away! I also have to say a hearty "AMEN". Very nice work!!
Thank you so much Judy! I don't believe we have ever met so..."nice to meet you".
"Amen!!! You are such a blessing. I thank God for you. You have no idea how your blogs and your status minister to my life."
"WOW! Girl, you are on POINT!!! I mean EVERY word is me right now. You know by the Spirit EXACTLY where I am because IT IS WRITTEN here! AMAZING!"
Post a Comment