Friday, November 4, 2011

To YOU...Lovely Lady

I woke up this morning with this on my heart for my mentee and her twin sister who are in their freshman year of high school. However, after I sent it, I realized that this is on my heart for all the lovely ladies out there.

So, to YOU, Lovely Lady!

I never want you to Fear (Which is Faith In Reverse) who you are and who you are to be. Rather I want you to Believe in who you are now and who you will be in the future. Don't allow distractions from others who can't see who you are or who you are to be stop you on your track. Focus on the big picture and learn something new about YOU everyday!

I never want you to Fear standing up for your worth (Because your worth is far above rubies and rubies are pretty valuable) because of what you might lose. Rather have faith and stand up for your worth because of what you will gain.

I never want you to Fear when it comes to happiness or love, because you deserve both. Rather stay in Hope that happiness and the right love will find you at the right time. Don't waste your time with those who haven't qualified to take part in your journey, who make you cry more than you laugh or smile, or who don't have the capacity to hold the love you so freely give.

You are amazing in your own individual way! Be proud of that and be an example to others! Because others need you as an example!

Hugs and Kisses! XOXO

1 comment:

Kip said...

"OMG! I AM CRYING AT MY DESK...U HAVE NOOOOO IDEA!!!! OR BETTER YET, YEAH YOU DO! THIS IS PERFECT TIMING FOR ME...TOTALLY SPIRIT LED! I LOVE U AND YOUR GIFT!"