A look into the heart and journey of a woman who believes that we, as women, can be both fabulous and serious about our relationship with God and the gifts, callings and Anointing on our lives. That there is a balance we can acquire that will produce wholeness not only in our lives but in the lives of those connected to us. Through shared experiences and transparency may the words written bless the ears that hear, the hearts that may be bruised, and the Spirit that receives.
Thursday, December 6, 2012
The OTHER Side
I, along with others recently went on a 21 day consecration. At the end of this consecration I went before the Lord in worship. As I was in worship the Lord instructed me to take communion with Him over what had been lifted before Him over the past 21 days. As I took communion the Lord reminded me that this act would place me on the OTHER side of those situations and circumstances which were lifted before Him. Meaning, I would no longer be in the present side of these situations and circumstances but I would be on the manifested, completed, and finished side. Even though, in the natural, it would still possibly look the same and look as though nothing has changed and seem I was in the same place I KNEW in my Spirit that I had crossed over and therefore needed to conduct myself as such. One thing I know, as a believer, you will ALWAYS be dwelling in something or some place that has not yet manifested.
This posture, of course, can bring about some challenges. The challenge of functioning from the OTHER side even though people, circumstances and situations seem to remain the same. A challenge I have learned can only be managed in prayer. It also brings the challenge of the unfamiliar. The OTHER side is a place that I have never tangibly been before, except in my time in the Presence. So yes, even though one may know what the OTHER side looks like, one must remember that being on the OTHER side before it actually does manifest demands a revelation so there can be a complete transformation.
I only understood this as a conversation took place this morning. My friend and I were discussing how our time in the Presence was different and how we almost felt at a loss. There were questions of what to do and what to declare. And at this moment the revelation kicked in.
IF we are truly on the OTHER side, even if only in our Spirit. The side of manifestation, completion and finish, then what WAS needed to get to that place is no longer needed. So of course our time in the Presence would be different and unfamiliar. IF I am already in the Promises and Occupying than my time in the Presence is going to be filled with rest, thanksgiving and praise. The Lord is no longer going to be speaking to me regarding what to declare and how to obey to get me to a place that I am already in. So of course it makes sense that He would be silent about what was purposed and needed to get me to my destiny. My time in the Presence would now consist of a worship that would produce new revelation and new declarations for the NEXT phase of my destiny.
It was clear to me at this point that the reason so many believers can't fully move forward and breakthrough to what they sense in their Spirit is because their souls never get to the place their Spirit is. Our mind, will and emotions (soul), instead of submitting to the Spirit and to that destined place, take dominion over our Spirit so that what is within our Spirit becomes suppressed to a point where we believe our senses more than we do our Spirit. To sustain and maintain on the OTHER side, until the actual, tangible, manifestation occurs is to completely transform from the inside out and to completely bring ALL of self to the OTHER side. Forgetting those things which are behind and pressing forward. Knowing that ALL things have passed and in THIS place all things have become new. Submitting every bit of your being to the Holy Spirit in you and allowing the fullness of the Holy Spirit to flow through your Spirit to self and all that you come in contact with. It demands a SHIFT! An alignment and new perspective that by Faith what was is no longer and what is to be... Already is. And from THIS standpoint is how one must live and how one will occupy!
From today moving forward... No matter how it appears, sounds, or is laid before you... CHOOSE to live and be in His Presence from the OTHER side... And watch the unseen to others become your seen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment