In this interesting, sensitive season of change I have been introduced to yet another side of God. I am witnessing Him in ways I have yet to experience. I am seeking with a fresh hunger and thirst for understanding and in that this is what I have received thus far regarding this interesting, sensitive season of change.
The Economy: I realize, for the one in covenant with God, that even with all that is transitioning for us it is not a time of retreat but a time for advance, it is not a time of loss but a time to possess. The Bible says that we are to be the Lender, not the Borrower, but up until this point the majority has lived on borrowed money. The majority lives, drives and wears that which is owned, not by them, but by some organization or business. Could this be because the church has defined the word “blessed” with what one has materially? The church, for a time now, has equaled the blessing of God with the size and location of one’s home, the type of car one drives or the label one wears. The church equivalents lifestyle to blessing rather than the change of one’s live to blessing. The definition of blessed is empowered. It would seem that one would be empowered when one has dominion over their life and all that their life involves, even when not all ducks are lined up in a row. It would seem then that true blessing is one having their right mind and peace through a season of chaos, it would be one having their health, it would be one being joined to the one that they’ve been carrying (or to the one that has been carrying them if you’re female), it would be one having enough to pay their expenses AND the expenses of someone else because they have more than enough, it is knowing the principles needed to acquire that which has belonged to you before the foundation of the world and being sustained in it with joy for true blessing doesn’t accompany sorrow.
I now recognize that 2008 was a year of evaluation for those of us who “claim” to be about our Father’s business, for those of us who were chosen to bring forth and birth change, which when I refer to change I am really referring to restoration for I believe the change we are experiencing now, the transition taking place is God stripping what man created to re-build what He designed. God must ensure that in this next wave, those in leadership have their heart right with God and toward God. God is separating the wheat from the tares in this season. He is checking to see that even if He allows one to lose all will one still serve Him. It is easy to serve God when everything is handed to you and you have all you could imagine, but can you still serve God when it seems all has been taken and what you desire seems so out of reach? Those who know God the answer is easy, yes, because we know what to do to re-build and know that re-building His way and according to His pattern this time it will last.
The appointing of now President Obama was very significant. It shows that God is now choosing and positioning for this next wave. It also shows that the heart of his people are ready to receive those He will position even if it doesn’t look how they thought it should look. For a moment He stepped back and allowed His creation to make choices, and as we can see, His creation made a mess of something so precious and sacred. His creation, again, designed something based off their own desires and even off what they felt was needed rather than according to His pattern. God has spoken, “enough is enough”. There is no more time to play church. Someone’s life, even in other countries, is relying on His creation to now be about His business and He knows better than anyone who has the right heart to do this. In this season the body is the pieces on a chessboard and God Himself is positioning those who are sincerely about His business, into places of leadership. Those who are not about what others can do for them but what they can do for others and He is removing those who have been about their own gain.
While this moment is exciting it is also very unfamiliar which is why I have learned that when in an unfamiliar place one must allow for there to be space between one’s self and God. One must allow God to go before them for the way is not one in which they have been before (even it appears similar to one’s past) but if you allow God to go first and follow you will end up in your promise land and with different results.
For me it is unfamiliar because in 2008 I began to see my life move forward in more than one area and heard God speak in ways I had not before and then saw my life come to a complete halt in more than one area, with no explanation. Where there is no explanation you must ask questions otherwise you will be confused. At that I had a choice, I could get my mind on the season and come up with my own conclusion, or I could get His mind on the season and know the “real” conclusion. I chose to get His since He knows all and sees all. See, people who get His mind aren’t shocked when certain circumstances happen. I feel as though God removed everything and everyone that I could depend on so that I can only depend on Him. Now, I can only depend on Him to know the time and the season, what Word(s) need to be coming forth from my mouth in this season of Harvest (yes, I said Harvest), to speak to my thoughts and give me peace when my flesh decides that it wants to have a discussion with me contrary to what God has instructed me to speak and believe, to give wisdom when it comes to decision making. I also recognize depending on Him in this way will be needed for my destiny. I must know Him as the all and all in my life. Therefore this unfamiliar place is beginning to be identified. It is a place of preparation that will be followed by promotion into the place that was destined for me before the foundation of the world The place that I only I can occupy because it was created for me and I for it.
I urge anyone in an unfamiliar place to get to know the One that created you for in knowing Him you really begin to know you. Unfamiliar places can also bring pitfalls so I also urge, and I know this from experience, anyone in an unfamiliar place to stay in a place of consecration. An unfamiliar place can lead to vulnerability (among other things) and vulnerability can lead to wrong decision making that one may regret later. Sometimes it is best to BE STILL until you are ABUNDENTLY CLEAR rather than attempt to do something on your own when you are treading new territory.
In this transition we must hold fast to our confessions, we must continually plant His Word, water His Word until that Word Harvests, we must obey His principles (especially financially), we must seek Him not people and obey even if it doesn’t make sense, we must worship even if we don’t have full understanding as to that which is taking place and we must trust like never before, even in loss, that the One who created us is finishing what He started concerning us and seeing it through till completion. I know He didn’t bring us this far to leave us!
My prayer life has changed recently. I see the big picture isn’t about those in my circle or me it IS about those connected to those around me and me. My prayer in this season, “God, you can take things and people from me but please don’t take the Anointing for it is the Anointing on me that others need most and it is the Anointing that equips me to go where no one else can and do what no one else can.”
Be encouraged…Your BEST days are ahead!
The Economy: I realize, for the one in covenant with God, that even with all that is transitioning for us it is not a time of retreat but a time for advance, it is not a time of loss but a time to possess. The Bible says that we are to be the Lender, not the Borrower, but up until this point the majority has lived on borrowed money. The majority lives, drives and wears that which is owned, not by them, but by some organization or business. Could this be because the church has defined the word “blessed” with what one has materially? The church, for a time now, has equaled the blessing of God with the size and location of one’s home, the type of car one drives or the label one wears. The church equivalents lifestyle to blessing rather than the change of one’s live to blessing. The definition of blessed is empowered. It would seem that one would be empowered when one has dominion over their life and all that their life involves, even when not all ducks are lined up in a row. It would seem then that true blessing is one having their right mind and peace through a season of chaos, it would be one having their health, it would be one being joined to the one that they’ve been carrying (or to the one that has been carrying them if you’re female), it would be one having enough to pay their expenses AND the expenses of someone else because they have more than enough, it is knowing the principles needed to acquire that which has belonged to you before the foundation of the world and being sustained in it with joy for true blessing doesn’t accompany sorrow.
I now recognize that 2008 was a year of evaluation for those of us who “claim” to be about our Father’s business, for those of us who were chosen to bring forth and birth change, which when I refer to change I am really referring to restoration for I believe the change we are experiencing now, the transition taking place is God stripping what man created to re-build what He designed. God must ensure that in this next wave, those in leadership have their heart right with God and toward God. God is separating the wheat from the tares in this season. He is checking to see that even if He allows one to lose all will one still serve Him. It is easy to serve God when everything is handed to you and you have all you could imagine, but can you still serve God when it seems all has been taken and what you desire seems so out of reach? Those who know God the answer is easy, yes, because we know what to do to re-build and know that re-building His way and according to His pattern this time it will last.
The appointing of now President Obama was very significant. It shows that God is now choosing and positioning for this next wave. It also shows that the heart of his people are ready to receive those He will position even if it doesn’t look how they thought it should look. For a moment He stepped back and allowed His creation to make choices, and as we can see, His creation made a mess of something so precious and sacred. His creation, again, designed something based off their own desires and even off what they felt was needed rather than according to His pattern. God has spoken, “enough is enough”. There is no more time to play church. Someone’s life, even in other countries, is relying on His creation to now be about His business and He knows better than anyone who has the right heart to do this. In this season the body is the pieces on a chessboard and God Himself is positioning those who are sincerely about His business, into places of leadership. Those who are not about what others can do for them but what they can do for others and He is removing those who have been about their own gain.
While this moment is exciting it is also very unfamiliar which is why I have learned that when in an unfamiliar place one must allow for there to be space between one’s self and God. One must allow God to go before them for the way is not one in which they have been before (even it appears similar to one’s past) but if you allow God to go first and follow you will end up in your promise land and with different results.
For me it is unfamiliar because in 2008 I began to see my life move forward in more than one area and heard God speak in ways I had not before and then saw my life come to a complete halt in more than one area, with no explanation. Where there is no explanation you must ask questions otherwise you will be confused. At that I had a choice, I could get my mind on the season and come up with my own conclusion, or I could get His mind on the season and know the “real” conclusion. I chose to get His since He knows all and sees all. See, people who get His mind aren’t shocked when certain circumstances happen. I feel as though God removed everything and everyone that I could depend on so that I can only depend on Him. Now, I can only depend on Him to know the time and the season, what Word(s) need to be coming forth from my mouth in this season of Harvest (yes, I said Harvest), to speak to my thoughts and give me peace when my flesh decides that it wants to have a discussion with me contrary to what God has instructed me to speak and believe, to give wisdom when it comes to decision making. I also recognize depending on Him in this way will be needed for my destiny. I must know Him as the all and all in my life. Therefore this unfamiliar place is beginning to be identified. It is a place of preparation that will be followed by promotion into the place that was destined for me before the foundation of the world The place that I only I can occupy because it was created for me and I for it.
I urge anyone in an unfamiliar place to get to know the One that created you for in knowing Him you really begin to know you. Unfamiliar places can also bring pitfalls so I also urge, and I know this from experience, anyone in an unfamiliar place to stay in a place of consecration. An unfamiliar place can lead to vulnerability (among other things) and vulnerability can lead to wrong decision making that one may regret later. Sometimes it is best to BE STILL until you are ABUNDENTLY CLEAR rather than attempt to do something on your own when you are treading new territory.
In this transition we must hold fast to our confessions, we must continually plant His Word, water His Word until that Word Harvests, we must obey His principles (especially financially), we must seek Him not people and obey even if it doesn’t make sense, we must worship even if we don’t have full understanding as to that which is taking place and we must trust like never before, even in loss, that the One who created us is finishing what He started concerning us and seeing it through till completion. I know He didn’t bring us this far to leave us!
My prayer life has changed recently. I see the big picture isn’t about those in my circle or me it IS about those connected to those around me and me. My prayer in this season, “God, you can take things and people from me but please don’t take the Anointing for it is the Anointing on me that others need most and it is the Anointing that equips me to go where no one else can and do what no one else can.”
Be encouraged…Your BEST days are ahead!
3 comments:
"The Season has Changed" RB you did it AGAIN!!! That hit home!!! I can't say to much on this blog...Wow...Speechless...
God sends you things that are perfect timing! Real Talk! GOD BLESS you RB Miss. WOG!!!!
You are most def and always in my prayers!!! It is so amazing at how I see God is working through you. And, I love it! You are so anointed!!!
Keep on being a blessings and light on this earth!
God is luv,
Angell
OMG! This is soooooooooooooooo awesome! Just amazing!!! It speaks to my inner parts like you wouldn't believe! Bravo!
"Kip"
this was BRILLANT!!!! I loved this and I will be mailing this to my Gramma!!!!
Post a Comment