Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I've come to realize...

Recently, I went back through the time line of the past so many years of my life. Decisions made, words spoken, revelation received, seeds sown, etc. My life seemed to have been moving in so many areas and then all of a sudden it seemed like the motion stopped or went in another direction or even more so went backwards.

For some time I didn’t ask the tough questions out of fear of what the answers would be. It is funny though how He knows even our thoughts. Without even speaking the questions He knew what they were and through reading and studying I got my answers without even having to speak the questions.

When you seek His Word things aren’t always as black and white as religion makes them to be. There is so much more depth and truth. Much that we don’t like to talk about or even teach because it isn’t the black and white message religion teaches us. We wonder, "Can that really be God's mindset behind that Word?" Why yes, it can!

I’ve come to realize that in some situations, what we deal with is not a result of our choices / decisions but of those connected to us. How do we know the difference? Guilt doesn’t exist just the need for a solution.

I've come to realize, through re-reading Kathryn Kuhlman’s story, that disobedience can cause one to be in situations / deal with situations they were never supposed to be in / deal with. Disobedience leaves room for props and counterfeits, spirits to enter into one's atmosphere. (And remember, counterfeits look like the real thing but they will hold no real value even though they can be used for a purpose. I believe some situations look like repeat cycles in people's lives because the first time around they were dealing with the counterfeit.) Now, even though His Grace & Mercy still covers, one will never experience the fullness until one comes to complete surrender and out of their disobedience. It wasn’t until Kathryn came out of her disobedience that her ministry surpassed where it had been before she lost everything, and that she moved in an Anointing she had yet to experience. It also shows there is life after death!

Through the story of Ruth I've come to realize, among other things, that stuff must be done in ORDER, otherwise it can make a complete mess and cause one to spend years repairing what they spent prior years to build. Also, if you are not aware of what is happening on the other side of your situation the best thing to do is Ruth 3:18, “Sit still, my daughter, until you know how the matter will turn out; for the man (situation) will not rest until he (it) has concluded the matter this day.” There are times when space is necessary, sometimes not always embraced, but necessary. Necessary so that ORDER can put in place. However, if not careful during this time space can become a place of uncertainty, confusion, etc. because it is sometimes a space of wilderness and it can cause people to make permanent decisions in temporary situations so guard yourself and your vulnerability during this time.

Lastly, during this past month I’ve come to realize that it one thing to know but it is a whole other thing to do something with what one knows. I personally think Christians get fed way too much. The next Word comes before they have even digested, and dare I say, worked the last Word given. Let’s work the answers to our questions (even if uncomfortable) and move in the knowledge / revelation we receive (even if uncomfortable). Otherwise, what’s the point to all of this?

1 comment:

Aung said...

This speaks on so many levels! Especialy the "humanistic" level. Waves of questions flooded my mind,otherwise unposed. Thanks for opening the floodgates ... figuratively speaking of course.
~A.