The other day in worship the Lord showed me myself doing something as it pertains to my destiny. Immediately, I snapped out of worship and thought to myself, "I don't want to see this."
Then, because I didn't want there to be room for disobedience I said, "It isn't that I don't want what You are showing me. I just don't want to see it. I don't want You to bring it before me. (Basically, be reminded of it.) I'm moving forward and what You are showing me seems impossible so what is the point? Why would You show me this if there is no way it can come to pass?"
The Lord quietly responded, "Daughter, I would not have shown you it, I would not have brought it before you if it weren't meant to be, for I only show FINISHED things."
IF the Lord has shown YOU anything, know that what He has shown you is FINISHED! Nothing else matters. It's DONE! I don't care if it has been 5, 7, 10 years. It's DONE! And no person, entity or enemy can stop it from manifesting except you. Your role is to surrender to the HOW. Surrender to how HE wants to and/or needs to do it. Your role is to Surrender to His Time. Your role is to STAY in position, work His Word and Principles, and Believe, outside of your emotions and senses. Your role is to STAY READY.
2012 is the Year that His Anointing and His Glory will move on behalf on those who have stood and are working His Word. 2012 is the Year that time gets taken out of the equation. Your FINISHED thing is going to be done BY HIM and it is NOT going to take long.... BELIEVE!
4 comments:
This reminds me of my "promise".
Very Very Powerful Rebekah! I receive that! It dose get scary when God shows visions of His plan for our life and it has to be done in the Spirit, not the flesh. That's the only way we will not become overwhelmed and frightened! Thanks for posting this! I love it:)
Thank you for ministering this sis. I'm in tears reading this, you know exactly where He needs you to be!!! I love you.
Powerful! Right on Time! Love it!
Post a Comment