Friday, November 7, 2008

Cast Down Your Mountain

The saying, “Don’t make a mountain out of a mole hill” is a saying we, as believers, should adhere to. I wonder how many, like myself in the recent past, have gotten to the place where we began to create mountains in our lives out of mole hills (situations) and thereby exalting those mountains over the God that we serve.

With all the changes taking place recently it seems that we have to stretch ourselves in faith in so many different areas of our walk. It isn’t as in the beginning of our walks where we had the luxury of focusing our faith on one area at a time. Now, we have to stretch our faith to cover a multitude of areas in our walks at one time, and in this it is easy to allow some of one’s mole hills (situations) to become mountains, especially if you have been dealing with those mole hills (situations) over a period of time and it “appears” as if nothing is changing.

The end of a year is usually a time where one reflects on the failures and successes of the year that is coming to a close. One begins to reflect on where they are at, where they came from and where they know they should be. For me, I have never received the type of revelation that I have received this year but I also have not experienced death (the dying of one’s SELF) as I have experienced this year. It is as if I was like the pumpkins at Halloween that individuals carve to make Jack O Lanterns. It is as if God Himself carved open my top and began to scoop out everything that was NOT of Him, Perceptions, Mindsets, Religion, Self (to name a few), uncomfortable to say the least.

As more of what wasn’t Him came out, more of what IS Him became abundantly clear. One thing that was clear is that I had allowed the mole hills (situations) to become mountains and I was beginning to exalt those mountains over God. I began to meditate on these mole hills (situations) until they became as big mountains in front of me. Mountains that were beginning to obstruct my Vision. Now, rather then seeing clearly in front of me I was trying to see around the mountains at the vision. I was trying to jump up to see above the mountains at the vision. The bigger the mountains got the smaller the vision became and the smaller I felt. This is because for me there is no me without vision. Mix those emotions with the emotions that one experiences because they are about to birth that vision and you have an individual headed straight toward the spirit of oppression, depression and fear. It can be very overwhelming.

Recently, as I lay on what I felt was my deathbed, as I lay and went over every mountain and all that was in me that has yet to be released or seen, the change that I know the Lord placed in me to birth that would probably go against what religion has taught us, I heard the Lord whisper to me, “Daughter, with man this is impossible, but with Me NOTHING is impossible”. At that moment it was like something went off in me again. It was as if that fire was ignited again. “Yes Father, You are right. I serve the God of the impossible. How dare I begin to exalt my situations and glorify my situations over the God who can make the impossible…possible”. He then revealed to me regarding the mountains that had created themselves (with my assistance I’m sure). And only one in relationship with God can sit at His feet and allow Him to reveal what has created one’s mountain. For everyone it is different, it could be fear, pride, a mindset, low self-esteem, rejection, the sense of failure, bad choices, one’s past, lack, and the list of course can go on and on. I was so focused on that which was impossible in my situations that I was missing what was possible not only at this particular moment but what could be possible in the near future.

He then shared with me that back in August He had dealt with me about the vision for my life and how I was entering into my last trimester of someone who was to give birth. 2009 is going to be the year of the birth. It is going to be the year that we begin to birth that which has been in us. Every change that has taken place this year is because He has had to step into what man created and dismantle it so that He could begin to build what He designed. Everything from churches, ministries, our country, school systems, the economy, and our relationships to name a few.

He then took me to Isaiah 54 which begins with the speaking of the barren woman. A woman who is barren is a woman who is not able to produce. Of course, with vision, both men and women can be barren. He revealed to me three reasons why so many of us have become barren and not able to birth that which is in us. (1.) Some of us are not able to birth because we have not yet arrived at the place where the birth is to take place. For some, that place may not exist yet or that place may exist but may not be ready for one yet. (2.) Some of us are attempting to birth in a place that doesn’t belong to us, and rather then release that place because of fear or pride we attempt to force that place to be the place for the birth (3.) Some of us have been so beat up and so focused on our mountains that we don’t feel we have the strength to give birth. We must see the birth of vision as important and we must see the importance of now birthing what God has designed and not what we desire to create. The reason it is important is because there are others connected to our vision. Someone’s restoration, faith, healing, peace, prosperity, salvation and so on are connected to the change we are to birth. Church/God can no longer be about being entertained or made to “feel” good it must be about seeing His work come to pass. It can no longer be about the titles, the exposure, the entourages, the celebrities but becoming a servant. It can no longer be about the lifestyle it must be about the life. What is the point of having a lifestyle if you have no foundation or knowledge on how to maintain it? In Isaiah 54 the children that are to inherit the nations, inhabit the desolate cities and be taught by the Lord are the children of the vision. The children that are a product of the vision we birth.


Now how do we get all this done? Well in Isaiah 54 the Lord instructs the barren woman to sing. For us it is simple, we speak it. The Lord instructed me to (1.) Speak to my mountains and cast them down (2.) Get His perception and His mindset on where I am at and where I am headed (3.) No longer worship Him from the place in which I am at the moment but to worship Him from the place in which I am to be, the place that belongs to me, that place that has been mine since the foundation of the world, since before I was in my mother’s womb, since when He created man, He created them and blessed them, basically since He created my mate, He created We and Empowered Us! (That is another message)

I am no longer focused on the day to day. Now that the mountains have been removed and I can clearly see what is in front of me I am focused on the big picture. Those connected to the vision and those I am to be connected to for the vision. I’m focused on what is to take place a year from now, 3 years from now, 7 years from now. This is the place where I worship Him from, the place of it being already done. I’m speaking Word not for where I am at now but for where I am going to be. After all, where I am at now is a product of either the Word I did speak or chose not to speak. I’m speaking Word now so when my moment comes I will walk into that Word. That moment will be covered and prepared for me. I will walk into a place designed and destined for ME. A place where I am not only going to receive the Harvest I am to receive at that moment but I am also going to receive the Harvest I should have received had those mountains or even choices not prolonged it. It is what we call Restoration and this is why Restoration has to bring double. Your not just receiving the Harvest for that moment, you are also receiving the Harvest from the past. One thing I am learning is that when you are focused on Him and what He (not man) has called you to do, you can’t help but receive what is yours, whether it is the one you came out of or the one that came out of you (mate-should you desire that), the possession of land, your inheritance, healing, strength, peace, promotion and so on.

Not just naturally but spiritually we are in an exciting transition. And everything and everyone who played a part up to this point, good or bad should be appreciated for without the good and the bad you would have never learned or grown or gotten, like me, to that place where you know that you know that you know where you are headed and what it is to look like. No more counterfeits, no more confusion, no more guessing. It will be exactly as He placed in you. So, moving forward, don't allow the mole hills (temporary situations) in your life to become permanent mountains.

According to Mark 11:23 once you speak to your mountain(s) to be removed and cast into the sea, doing so without doubt in your heart and believing it is done…it is done. Once removed it is important to ensure that you begin to speak His will and not your own for we have what we say and in this moment we must ensure that this time around we are speaking and in what doesn’t just "appear" to be Him to the onlookers (which is where we have been at) but that we are in what "IS" Him! And you will know what IS Him because you will see the fruit, you will see the growth. You won't be experiencing loss you will be experiencing gain. And though challenges may come you will have this memorial that with God, NOTHING is impossible.

3 comments:

Angell Sharina said...

Wow! Thank you for all that I just read. That just really motivated me and pushed me even more for the things that are going on in my life. I love this blog and the way continue to speak to people in such a spiritual way. May God continue to bless you with the gift that He gave you. As for when it comes to speaking about Him.

Love this I quote. "though challenges may come you will have this memorial that with God, NOTHING is impossible.

God bless

"RB" said...

Other Comments...

"There it is" - Les

"Your blog...my God girl...you are really like a preacher girl or something...man, what insight and edification...for real...you're like a part of the how can they hear without a preacher list...LOL...Very powerful!"

"RB" said...

More Comments...

WOW!! This is truly amazing. You have come so far and grown so much!! Thank you for sharing this with me.